Thin Mints on Vanilla Ice Cream




★★★★
Quick Info:
Difficulty: Easy
Yield: 1 bowl
Prep Time: 5 to 10 minutes
Attribution: Me

Description: I came up with this technique for topping Vanilla ice cream in seventh grade, when I decided that I was too cool for just plain old vanilla ice cream. Out of all my creative toppings, this one really stuck, and I've been doing ever since. I also like Caramel deLites on my ice cream, but that's a different recipe that I'll add later.
Ingredients:
1 bowl Vanilla Ice Cream
1 sleeve of Thin Mints




Directions: 
Scoop three to five scoops of Vanilla ice cream into a bowl. 

Set aside about one to one and one-half Thin Mint cookies for every scoop of ice cream that you put in your bowl. Next, break one of the Thin Mints in half and turn the two halves of the cookie so that they are perpendicular to each other. 

Then, rub the two edges together so that little mint chocolate sprinkles down over the ice cream. When you've adequately covered your ice cream with the chocolate shavings, crumble the rest of the cookie into the ice cream. Repeat with the rest of the cookies you set aside earlier on the ice cream. 

The finished product can be seen at the right. You can also add other toppings to your liking like chocolate or caramel syrup. 

My friend is enjoying the ice cream at the left.


Contains: Wheat, soy, cocoa, milk, vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

No trolling please! :)