Updates Page

11/20/2014
After two years in college, I cannot believe the places this website has gone. I'm excited to announce that four of these delicious recipes are featured in Her Campus's Top 11 Girl Scout Recipes list! In addition, the site has received over 22,600 page views, and is being used by over ten countries. I'm elated to see the world enjoying and sharing this Cookie Book. I hope the recipes can continue to connect cookie lovers and enthusiasts for many years to come. Thank you to everyone who helped me get here. A girl really can do anything.

01/13/2013

I'm absolutely amazed! This website has really taken off! Thank you to everyone who has supported this project and enjoyed the recipes. A special thanks goes to all those people reposting the pictures of the recipes on Pinterest. I am so grateful to all 4,500 of you for bringing this to life. Thanks-a-lot!


10/13/2012
Check us out on Pinterest!


4/28/2012
****NEW RECIPES!****
Check out the Thin Mint topped Ice Cream and Lemon Meringue Dream Bars recipes! The lemon bars are quite delectable.

3/27/2012
What's new? Well, more cookie recipes are to come very soon! I'm hearing talk of Savannah Smiles lemon bars! Mmm!!!! Thank You Berry Munch to every one who has helped make this website happen! :)



3/07/2012
Check out the reference to the Girl Scout Cookie Book on this article about Girl Scout Cookies through the ages from the Girl Scouts of Kentuckiana! I'm so excited about the publicity this site has been getting!



3/05/2012
Just got the cookies from Little Brownie Bakers! I'll get them to my bakers this week, so expect some new recipes this month using "Dulce de Leche", "Savannah Smiles", and "Thank U Berry Munch". I found a old one for "Thank U Berry Munch" in a magazine, so I'll upload that soon too. I'm also planning on sending out a second round of cookies to my bakers to see what else they can make! Send in your own creations and feedback! I'd love to hear from you! Email me at: gscookiebook@gmail.com
I'll email you back within two weeks. Thanks-a-lot! :)

(ps. we're over 1500!!! So exciting)

2/25/2012
Great News! Looks like new recipes are in store in the future! :)
Also! Just added an informational handout to the Handouts and Materials Page! Distribute the handouts to your Girl Scout troop, club, or group who might be interested in using the recipes.

2/17/2012
My Gold passed the Final Report Session with the Committee! I will be receiving the Gold Award in April! :)

2/12/2012
Just added the Handouts and Materials Page! Visit it to find the advertisement slips! More files will be up soon.

2/11/2012
**New!** The GS Cookie Recipe Challenge page has just been added! Visit it and take the challenge!

2/05/2012
Over 1200 hits and counting! Share the Cookie Book with all your friends!

1/21/2012
******1000 hits!!!!!!!!!*******

1/20/12
Fill out the Website Survey!

1/13/2012
Check out our facebook page! Like.

11/30/2011
I finally got to try the Thin Mint Pie. It's quite delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No trolling please! :)